LED T8 Tube Microwave Motion Sensor & Auto Dimming
Retrofit LED Tube Light 1200mm
Product Model: LTL114
Notify me when back in stock
Our new microwave sensor LED T8 retrofit tube light operates with a built-in microwave sensor to the driver, detecting object movement. The microwave sensor has an induction angle of 120 degrees with up to 4-7 meters in range. The sensor can be activated by either a person or an object moving toward the light source. Once motion is detected the lux level will increase from 20% to 100%, and it will dim back to only 3W after no movement for 45-50 seconds. The potential savings are more than 85% and lasts 10 times longer than conventional fluorescent lights in 24 hours operating environment. It's perfect for retrofitting existed T8 fluorescent tubes in car-parks or corridors.
- More than 50000 hours lifespan
- Integrated microwave sensors & auto-dimming function
- Maximise light output while also maximising power saving by running at approx 20% power(ONLY 3W around) in 45 seconds when no presence is detected.
- The auto-dimming feature makes the areas can remain partially lit rather than stay dark waiting for he circuit sensors to activate.
- Further only the lights in the direct vicinity of present will be activated allowing another areas to remain at maximum energy saving.
- Built-in high power factor isolated drivers to maximise the light efficiency combined with total in-rush protection to safeguard vital components from power surges, over-load and over- heat protection.
- Using single ended power and nonconductive end caps ensures simple and safe installation.
|Input Voltage:||AC100～240V 50/60Hz|
|Connector:||Australian standard plug|
|Sensor Range:||7-10 meter|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Creative Lighting Solutions Aust. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.